Monday 29 October 2012

Brandon Flowers Says He’s More Rock ‘n Roll Than Everyone


Brandon Flowers and Adam Levine are the same person, scientists recently announced

Some of you may remember The Killers, they had a good debut album out a few years ago then they disappeared. Well, they didn’t disappear as much as they did suck, which meant I stopped paying attention to them so they might as well have.

Well the frontman Brandon Flowers, who used to be hot but is now a Mormon or something, said this recently:

"I want to be myself. I live my life how I want to. Isn't that the idea of what rock and roll is? I am more rock and roll than just about anybody else that you're going to meet."


Apaz he gave up alcohol and cigarettes five years ago for Mormon reasons.

Hang on a sec, wasn’t this the guy who pretended to not be Mormon because his label wanted him to, then after establishing his fanbase "came out" of his Mormon closet?

That's so what I call being yourself, Flowers.

Isn’t this also the guy that in 2009 said in that his band should as big as Nirvana, saying he wanted to knock Nirvana and Led Zeppelin “off their pedestals”?

Isn’t this also the guy who wore this:


In response to the douche-baggery that is Brandon Flowers I’ve written a poem for him. I’ve called it Brandon Flowers can suck Nirvana’s dick.

Brandon Flowers is a Mormon
No one even cares
If Nirvana were still around
Kurt would pull out your hair

Your songs are blander than beige
Your image is lamer than lame
You think you rock the world, my friend
Looking like Adam Levine

So tell the world as much as you need
That you’re a big rock star
But when all things are said and done
Nirvana out-rock you by far

Those who are rock and roll never need to point out how rock and roll they are. Fact.

2 comments:

  1. Did he really say that about Nirvana? That's lame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you honestly think anyone cares about what you think of Brandon? Judging by your poem, do NOT quit your day job at Taco Bell. Brandon said he's "just about more rock n roll" referring to this generation, he's right. I like Nirvana too, the man deserves his opinion. Also, what the hell does it matter what religion a person is? He's brought more joy to people's lives than you or your entire family ever will. Do us all a favor and delete this insanely idiotic article.

    ReplyDelete