Friday 19 October 2012

Die Antwoord Just Blew My Mind Out


Black face: Die Antwoord can't be racist, they're South African


Okay, so Die Antwoord. Thoughts? Wait, I don’t care. Let me tell you what I think.

I think this video just raised the game of what musicians should be doing these days. It’s unapologetic, it’s brash, it uses satire to play to stereotypes, it has a fucking Lady Gaga drag queen for fuck sake, and you know how I feel about men dressed as women.



The South-African duo even go as far to blatantly say they should open for lady Gaga. WHICH THEY SO FUCKING SHOULD.

Before I saw this video I was slumping around trying to find a way to get to the kitchen with minimal effort – I decided on rolling – but now it has rejuvenated my day and more importantly has made me want a panther to stop people stealing my fruit.

Hey Fatty Boom Boom got some serious beat, mega hooks and makes me want to black up my face/whole body and rub it in the face of everyone who says it isn’t chic, which it is.



Watch. Enjoy. Be inspired. Get Hard. Orgasm. Blow you load to this…


I have to go. I have a guy on the phone that knows where I can purchase a panther.

No comments:

Post a Comment